NEW !! Coating meter DX-13-FE
- INFORMATION IN THE COLOR OF THE DISPLAY
- 16 WORKING MODES
- COMPACT HOUSING + LIGHTER AAA BATTERIES
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION
- STRONGER PROBE
The gauge is used to measure the thickness of the varnish layer on a steel substrate (also galvanized). It is perfect for checking vehicles if they have not been putty or painted twice.
The factory cars are varnished to a thickness of 80um-180um depending on the model, so in the case of detecting a thickness of 180-400um, we have information that the car was re-painted in this place, while in the case of over 400um we have information that the car was putty there .
Contrary to the meters on the market, the MGR-13 meters have built-in displays that inform with the color of the coating which is currently measured - the green color suggests the original varnish, orange - a double layer of varnish, and the red color suggests a putty - thickness above 350um
- sixteen operating modes
- moving probe pressed
- function of sound and visual indication of the number of layers !!!
- shape adapted to the hand
- increased measuring range up to 3000 µm for steel
2 µm for values below 500 µm, 10 µm for 500-2000 µm and 100 µm above 2000 µm
- Large, three-color backlit display,
- Built-in LED flashlight,
- Sound hint system,
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V (we recommend AAA alkaline batteries),
- Working time up to 50 hours,
- Working temperature from -20 ° C to 40 ° C,
- Automatic shutdown after two minutes of inactivity,
- The device has a CE certificate,
- Polish product.
The kit includes:
- Coating thickness gauge DX-13-FE
- manual in Polish
- 2 LR3 - 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- calibration and calibration plates "FE"
- 24-month warranty
The meters have a built-in temperature compensation, so they can work freely even at -20 'C