NEW !! Coating meter MGR-13-S-AL
- INFORMATION IN THE COLOR OF THE DISPLAY
- 16 WORKING MODES
- COMPACT HOUSING + LIGHTER AAA BATTERIES
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION
- STRONGER PROBE
The gauge is used to measure the thickness of the varnish layer on aluminium and steel (also galvanized) surfaces. It is perfect for checking vehicles if they have not been putty or painted twice.
The factory cars are varnished to a thickness of 80um-180um depending on the model, so in the case of detecting a thickness of 180-400um, we have information that the car was re-painted in this place, while in the case of over 400um we have information that the car was putty there .
Contrary to the meters on the market, the MGR-13 meters have built-in displays that inform with the color of the coating which is currently measured - the green color suggests the original varnish, orange - a double layer of varnish, and the red color suggests a putty - thickness above 350um
- Measurement on steel, galvanized steel and aluminum,
- Measuring range from 0 to 2000 µm,
Measurement resolution: For steel - 5 µm in the range up to 500 µm and 10 µm in the range above 500 µm
For aluminum - 10 µm in the range from 0 to 2000 µm,
- Probe on an 80 cm cable,
- Large, three-color backlit display,
- Built-in LED flashlight,
- Sixteen operating modes,
- Sound hint system,
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V (we recommend AAA alkaline batteries),
- Working time up to 50 hours,
- Working temperature from -20 ° C to 40 ° C,
- Automatic shutdown after two minutes of inactivity,
- The device has a CE certificate,
- Polish product.
The kit includes:
- paint thickness gauge MGR-13-S-AL
- manual in Polish
- 2 LR3 - 1.5V alkaline batteries
- calibration and calibration plate "FE"
- 24-month warranty
The meters have a built-in temperature compensation, so they can work freely even at -20 'C