NEW !! Coating meter MGR-13-S-FE
- INFORMATION IN THE COLOR OF THE DISPLAY
- 16 WORKING MODES
- COMPACT HOUSING + LIGHTER AAA BATTERIES
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION
- STRONGER PROBE
The gauge is used to measure the thickness of the varnish layer on a steel substrate (also galvanized). It is perfect for checking vehicles if they have not been putty or painted twice.
The factory cars are varnished to a thickness of 80um-180um depending on the model, so in the case of detecting a thickness of 180-400um, we have information that the car was re-painted in this place, while in the case of over 400um we have information that the car was putty there .
Contrary to the meters on the market, the MGR-13 meters have built-in displays that inform with the color of the coating which is currently measured - the green color suggests the original varnish, orange - a double layer of varnish, and the red color suggests a putty - thickness above 350um
- Measurement on steel, galvanized steel.
- Measuring range from 0 to 2000 µm,
- Measurement resolution: For steel - 5 µm in the range up to 500 µm and 10 µm in the range above 500 µm
- Probe on an 80 cm cable,
- Large, three-color backlit display,
- Built-in LED flashlight,
- Sixteen operating modes,
- Sound hint system,
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V (we recommend LR3 alkaline batteries),
- Working time up to 50 hours,
- Working temperature from -20 ° C to 40 ° C,
- Automatic shutdown after two minutes of inactivity,
- The device has a CE certificate,
- Polish product.
The kit includes:
- paint thickness gauge MGR-13-S-FE
- manual in Polish
- 2 LR3 - 1.5V alkaline batteries
- calibration and calibration plate "FE"
- 24-month warranty
The meters have a built-in temperature compensation, so they can work freely even at -20 'C