NEW !! Paint meter P-13-AL
- Precise, comfortable and revolutionary ball probe
- measurement up to 5,000 microns with a resolution of 1 µm!
Check the pillars, sills and other curved parts of the car with the probe designed for spot measurements. The resiliently suspended head will reduce hand vibrations and make measurements extremely simple, fast and accurate.
available resolutions: 1 µm to 500 µm, 10 µm to 2000 µm and 100 µm to 5,000 µm
The gauge is used to measure the thickness of the varnish layer on aluminum and steel (also galvanized) surfaces. It is perfect for checking vehicles if they have not been putty or painted twice.
The factory cars are varnished to a thickness of 80um-180um depending on the model, so in the case of detecting a thickness of 180-400um, we have information that the car was re-painted in this place, while in the case of over 400um we have information that the car was putty there .
Contrary to the meters on the market, the MGR-13 meters have built-in displays that inform with the color of the coating which is currently measured - the green color suggests the original varnish, orange - a double layer of varnish, and the red color suggests a putty - thickness above 350um
- sixteen operating modes
- increased measuring range up to 5,000 µm for steel and up to 2,000 µm for aluminum
- function of sound and visual indication of the number of layers !!!
- Measurement on steel, galvanized steel
- precision ball probe built-in
- The function of freezing the result (HOLD)
- Possibility of continuous operation (quick measurement function)
- Gauge blocks included (simple calibration)
- shape adapted to the hand
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Two operating modes: HOLD / CONTINUOUS MODE
- Power supply batteries 2 x AAA fingers ( 50 hours of work )
- Batteries included (2 x 1.5 V Alkaline)
- Working temperature - 20 C + 40 C
- Polish product
- 24-month warranty
The kit includes:
- varnish thickness gauge P-13-AL
- manual in Polish
- 2 LR3 - 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- calibration and calibration plates "FE" "AL"
- 24-month warranty
The meters have a built-in temperature compensation, so they can work freely even at -20 'C